- To promote bilateral and trilateral relations between Canada, India and USA.
- To organize Conferences, Panel Discussions, Seminars and Cultural events with Community, Not for Profit, Art & Entertainment, Business & Political Leaders to discuss and debate issues affecting our personal and professional life as part of strengthening bilateral and trilateral relations.
- To organize Speaker Series lectures with prominent experts and speakers from all three countries for an Ideas Exchange, Knowledge sharing and Q & A with the Audience. Issues and Topics may include but not limited to : Trade & Commerce, Art & Culture, Health & Education, Technology, Food and other relevant bilateral and trilateral issues.
- Online and Print Publication to further these goals including Guest Columns, Articles and Interviews
- To Recognize prominent and successful business and community leaders from Canada, India and USA.